In the quiet after the voice fades. I think through what happened for so many years. Some issues are not so cheerful. But for the truth they wake.
In the quiet after the noise fades,
I hear the echo of nature's sound.
Like a signal lost between two worlds-
Still different, still the same.
You were a map I couldn’t read,
A language just beyond my reach.
Now every silence speaks of somethings,
In ways you couldn’t tell completely.
And I trace the blurred pictures in my mind
Where I feel upset but haven't healed.
I’m tearful in the spaces you left behind.
Confused in the words we haven’t defined
Every memory cuts like crystal light
Making me mindful tonight.
I’m tearful, not just for what I experienced.
But for how we shall solve crucial issues of different types.
Of clarifying truth with sequence and consequence.
Now all I have are echoes of wisdom.
Time moves like a running river,
I watch it pass but feel the weight.
Of every moment we let slip,
Through the tide of chances and waves of ideas.
It’s the wisdom I’d like to pursue,
A paradox I tried to deal with.
Now I’m sifting through the chaff,
Of everything we try to solve.
And I look through every undone choice,
Like a history I can't rewrite.
If I could bend the arc of time,
Would I choose the same storyline?
Or let it pass like fleeting moment.
A lesson invaluable enough to bear.
So observe the world deeply,
With a mind that thinks, a view that is so unique.
I’m tearful, but I finally understand.
Not all our anger is meant to be misunderstood.
The strength can be built via our persistent pursuit.
The framework of who we are, what we try to achieve.
I’m tearful, but I’m learning why and what.
To carry cultural intelligence in the now.
And though things are unusual, it’s still part of dynamic realm,
A quiet rhythm in my truthful roadmap.
In the quiet after the voice fades,
I think through what happened for so many years.
The issues are not so cheerful,
But for the truth they wake.

1 comments:
Thoughtful reflection often helps us understand difficult experiences and find meaning in moments that weren't easy. Taking time to process the past can lead to personal growth and a clearer perspective. On a different note, soft is a great choice for comfortable knitting and crochet projects.
Post a Comment