Is Five Forces (Man-Made) + Five Elements (Nature) =Superior Strategy?
All profit is not equal. Profit involving shared value enables society to advance more rapidly and allows companies to grow faster. –Michael Porter
- Mission: or shared value, inspire people to share the same visions, ideas expectations, and societal needs.
- Ground: to be able to master mountains, valleys, rivers, plains, etc. it’s about the situation such as offering new opportunities for differentiation, innovation, and growth.
- Climate: it’s nature, changes in climatic conditions: for businesses, social condition is “nature” climate to survive or thrive, corporate policies and practices need enhance the competitiveness of a company while simultaneously advance social and economic conditions in the communities in which it operates
- Command: leadership, such as wisdom, humanity, credibility, courage, intelligence and firmness. As Colin defined: Level Five Leadership = Humility + Will
- Method: the discipline, the moral cause, reward, punishment, logistics and metrics such as value chain analysis.