“He who fails to plan is planning to fail" - Winston Churchill
Strategy is like
2. Strategy is like a 'Kite on a String', its about projecting and balancing variables on the business continuum to achieve that goal further away in the distance .
3. Good strategy is a funnel thru which, all ideas that have been previously filtered, now flow and create a positive result for your company growth,
- Strategy is the pillar of organizational existence, its design, structure, functions, vision and mission. Without it, its a black hole.!
- Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. A Goal without Plan is a foolish wish
- Strategy is the art of executive decision making
- Strategic planning follow 80/20 principle to provide focus. It helps the leaders to focus on the 20% of activities that will yield 80% future success.
- A strategic plan is important as it is the road map for the achievement of an organization's goals, mission and purposes
- A real strategy is neither a document nor a forecast but rather an overall approach based on a diagnosis of a challenge
- You can judge the outcome of the good strategy, the people are happy working with clear purpose and the organization has the competency sailing through the thick and thin of the changing environment because it has more willing people.