“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Success & Failure are State of
- Success is...Ensuring that not a single moment in life, no matter how painful or joyous, is a wasted moment. Either revels in it, or learns from it, but never discard it without obtaining some value from it;
- "Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day; while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. It is the accumulative weight of our disciplines and our judgments that leads us to either fortune or failure." Rohn
- Success is being able to achieve your goals in life whilst remaining true to your convictions and principles, especially when it's not the popular view. Since our convictions and principles are internal, despite the outward appearance of subscribing to a broader global/religious/moral code, our personal convictions define our ethics and sense of morality.
- Success is not measured by what a man accomplishes, but by the opposition he has encountered and the courage with which he has maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds. – Charles Lindbergh
- Both success and failure are state of mind: if you work hard, do your best, still fail, you may have a peace of mind, which is called success.
2. Success is Failure Inside Out
- Success is a byproduct of failure and application of wisdom. Success is persistent, punctual efforts with perseverance.Success is-strength focus and determination.
- Success is to turn around: overcome what ever weaknesses one has by turning the weaknesses into strengths. True success means one is able to see the seed of failure in every success and within every success the possibility of failure. It means that one must always be humble enough to know that failure is always an option even when one is on top of the world. And diligent enough to recognize that if learn from the mistakes when fail, one has the ability to turn each of failures into a success.
- Success is picking yourself up when you fall and having learned from the fall to continue on;
- Success is never ending, failure is never final. Success is.... making a genuine difference; learning from failures; enjoying the journey..
- Both success & failure are time dependent....In some cases, you get more long term benefit with failures in your life that you never desire at first place.
- Success is resilience: learning how to fail and learn from it; Success is always the result of change.
- “Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm”
- Winston Churchill
3. Success & Failure are Two Scenes in Life Journey:
- Success and Failure is only steps away. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas Alva Edison
- Failure is rock at the way, and success is jewelry on the road; Success is a continual journey to the new horizon!!
- Failure comes to you, you need overcome it; Success doesn't come to you, but you go to it.
- Success is the progressive realization of personal, worthwhile, pre-determined goals. success is a journey, not a destination;
- A wise man once said: "A success is someone who gets up one more time than he/she gets knocked down."
- Success is to know your goals passion & journey and knowing that success taste better after pains struggles setbacks challenges losses and every thing negative that has been thrown at you;
- Success is just another Milestone to achieve higher goals in life. It's also the way one perceives and re-strategize the journey forward in life
- Success is not a destination at which we arrive, it is a journey that takes a lifetime. With a dream or a vision- one with purpose, one that will expand your natural thinking, one that will need to be continually developed, one that continues to take your breath away even in milestones of goal successes.
- Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration.
- “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.” ----Earl Nightingale
4. Success to Measure the Height of Life, Failure to Measure Depth of Life
- Failure is the chance to teach you the depth of life; Success is the opportunity to show you the height of life; Only experiencing both, you may live a multi-dimensional life
- Success is a matter of degree. Success is relative. How high you have risen in life depends on what depth you came . Success is the ability to manifest the person you want to be.
- Success is the relation between “who you are” and “what you do”; "what you want" and "what you have"... Success is filling the gap between "where you are & where you want to be"; Success is being where you want to be, and when you want to be there.
- Success is consistency.....accomplishing what your mind sees, what your mouth speaks, what your heart feels, and what your faith and spirit believes in!!
- Failure is bitter, success is sweet, but without tasting bitterness, one can not enjoy sweetness with healthy appetite;
- Success takes passion and choice; and Failure tests patience and resilience; Success is reaching one's full potential
- If failure is accident, Success is nurtured; life without plan is a plan to fail; success is opportunity plus preparation;
- Success is a habit one need cultivate, failure is habit one need get rid of.
- Failure is 95 % of negative human emotions plus negative actions; Success is an attitude, confidence is companion of success!
- If failure is an accident, success is never only a good luck, but a result of hard-work, dedication, determination, focus and drive to achieve the desired goal
5. Success is an Influence, Failure is a Lesson
- Success is not what you create for yourself but what you will leave behind for the others;
- Success is in "Man's Search for Meaning" that the meaning of one’s life is to help others find meaning in theirs. Victor Frankl
- Success is knowing that you make a difference to others.
- SUCCESS IS........ DELIVER THE DIFFERENCE to the world: Think, Create, and Achieve things in difference ways..
- Success is to find a purpose in the life; success is reality in life , how to achieve and share the fruits to humanity, helping others achieve or surpass anything you've accomplished.
- Success is knowing your purpose in life, sowing seeds that benefit others, and growing to your maximum potential (Maxwell, 2007)