The Future of the organization is hyper-connected, always-on and border-less.
We all understand that the rapid changes in the marketplace and technological advances provide growth opportunities for business to thrive, but also put additional pressures on organizations to survive. So which role Business Architecture needs to play in the future of enterprises, and how Business Architecture, as a discipline, can help design and manage such future organization.
1. The new Characteristics of Future Organization
- Disrupting Technologies - SMAC (Social, Mobility, Analytic Cloud )
- Digital Transformation (IT Consumerization)
- New Consumer Trends
- Next Generation Worker & Multi-Generational workforce
- Accelerated Shift to Multi-Polar World
- Agility & Flexible Service Delivery
- Work without Boundaries