Friday, October 2, 2026

Find Wisdom

Let my inner self be authentic and true. I can find wisdom,  and it can find me anytime.

I’ve been looking for answers down dark streets,

Past the doubts that made us confused all the time,

Every bitterness, every cry—

Still I wonder why I try.



If I let go of those worries,

Maybe I’ll learn how to see,

That the world is more than my fear

And truth is set free to make us wiser.



So I try to find wisdom, find wisdom,

Not just in books or words.

I try to find wisdom, find wisdom,

In the lessons that I’ve earned.

When the road gets tough, 

I’ll keep myself solid.,

Let the shadow of darkness turn into light—

I try to find wisdom, tonight.



Some days I’ve got all questions,

Some days I’m sure I know how to answer some,

But if arrogance builds walls inside you.

You can’t grow mature enough.



I’ll listen to the ocean tides,

Wide and vital, slow to rage.

Let my thoughts be soft enough

To change the wave leading towards the future time.



So I'll find wisdom, find wisdom,

Not just in books or words.

I'll find wisdom, find wisdom,

In the lessons that I’ve earned.

When the road gets tough, 

I’ll stay cautious,

Let the shadow mind turn into light—

I try to find wisdom, tonight.


From mistakes 

I’ll take the spark,

From the silence,

I’ll learn the art,

From the people that I meet

I’ll gather strength and start.


I can find wisdom, find wisdom,

Even when I am in the struggling time.

I can find wisdom, find wisdom,

Growing into who I am, 

who I try to become.

One step forward, 

contemplate in peace—

Let my inner self be authentic and true.

I can find wisdom, 

and it can find me anytime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment