The quality of your life is a function of the quality of the thinking you have done.
The term digital " THINKINGAIRES" we advocate in this book refers to the talented digital leaders and professionals who continue to create new ideas, to practice thought leadership, and to bring the world both content richness and context intelligence. Here is a set of quote collections from "Thinkingaire," to convey the quintessential of multidimensional digital thinking.
- Creativity has often been analogized as “Thinking outside of the box.”
- The “Boxes” are the walls in your mind.
- The narrowness of mind is the biggest handicap for innovation.
- Creativity is the ability to create novel value.
- Being authentic means to be who you are, discover your strength and uniqueness, be yourself, even if you are not perfect, and nobody is.
- Independent Thinking simply means making up your own mind.
- Design does need more recognition as thinking and problem-solving process, maybe even a strategic differentiator.
- System Thinking is to understand the relationship between the parts and the whole.
- The quality of your life is a function of the quality of the thinking you have done.
- Holistic Thinking is a combination of analysis, Systems Thinking, and Critical Thinking.
- Strategic Thinking starts with the end in mind.
- Complexity Thinking is best thought of as a way of continually generating multiple perspectives on issues.
- Integrative thinkers consider the problem as a whole, rather than breaking it down and farming out the parts.
- In both the real, physical world and the business world, most relationships are actually nonlinear.
- Interdependent Thinking is a true system view of the world.
- Hybrid Thinking is a set of interdisciplinary and integrative thinking processes we will need to solve many of today’s complex problems.
- Critical Thinking has the potential to be a deeply creative process.
- We all belong to the C Generation-the connecting generation in the digital age.
- Learning a new language, just like opening a new window, allows you to see the world with intimacy.
- A global mind thinks about interconnections and interdependencies and their impacts and consequences, both on a local and a global level.
- Diversity of thought in demand, for boosting collective creativity and harnessing collective wisdom.
- Reflection is an underlining theme of Design Thinking.
- A “Hybrid” mind with both creativity and analytics can better adapt to a hybrid world.
- The brain is the hardware, and the mind is the software, with the totality always in action, hardware plus software.
Thinkingaire" Book Chapter 12 Mind vs. Mind Introduction
Thinkingaire" Book Conclusion
Thinkingaire" Book Quote Collection