Understand and be understood—Right here, right now, across our global boundaries
I’m standing across-
the boundaries of different perspectives.
Some inspirational,
like the light beam with the full color theme.
some negative,
like the shadows cast over.
I share what I perceive,
but the true understanding perhaps still has-
a long way to go.
Can we reach the common grounds to -
share universal wisdom?
If you hear me in the distance,
are you able to light your ears for my viewpoint?
’Cause I’m trying to bridge the gaps—
But I don’t know how to be more persuasive.
Let me deepen my understanding of-
the world.
Even though I was being misunderstood.
Hold my words, then hold my values —
Let it connect and let it grow.
I’ll learn new language,
I’ll discover different perspectives.
Till we can understand -
what the silence try to speak out.
Understand and be understood,
That’s the way we can trust -
each other so-deep.
The sound of nature echoes around,
trying to bring us some clues.
Think twice to make sure we’re right,
don’t be afraid of speaking out.
I don’t want to win the fight,
I want the truth unfold.
And if we don’t get it right the first time,
We can try again—no shame, we are just fine.
’Cause understanding is a journey,
It’s listening for the reason,
behind the complex things .
So let me be understood,
Even when I was being misunderstood.
We can build a bridge from where we were,
To what we are when we learn.
I’ll speak with patience, you’ll speak with care,
We’ll unravel all the “why” we ask about.
Understand and be understood—
Right here, right now,
across our global world.

1 comments:
Succeeding in the proprietary marketplace requires sharp execution and an absolute mastery of strict risk management rules. Fundedfirm delivers a premier ecosystem for global market participants, featuring low-latency execution, deep liquidity pools, and structured capital scaling pathways. To effectively clear evaluation hurdles without breaching daily drawdown limits, using an active futures prop pass calculator is highly beneficial for mapping out exact position sizes, risk per trade, and total profit targets. By eliminating structural guesswork before putting capital at risk, Fundedfirm ensures you remain fully compliant, optimize your portfolio, and safely unlock your funded account milestones.
futures prop pass calculator
Post a Comment