So many talents are raw; uncaptured, undefined, untamed. Some truths are not for speaking of. But only felt… carried on, and moved forward.
There’s a space between the words I say
Where something happened but didn’t unveil.
A shape that shifts, a shadowed mindset
I almost know, but cannot name.
It lingers just beneath the obvious.
A quiet storm that cleansed the surroundings.
Every time I discern, I understand something.
Like issues dissolving through my words.
And I feel it more than I can show
A wisdom no language seems to know
It’s the unspeakable thing
A silence that still tries to sing.
In every pause, in every tear.
In every choice I can make.
It’s the unspeakable thing
A weight with neither form nor string
I carry it through so many years.
But I can’t say what it is,
it’s just that unspeakable thing.
I’ve traced it through my memories
Hidden in the grey area and in-betweens.
In every chat I took too long,
In every place I don’t belong
It’s not quite normal, not quite regret
Not something I can just forget.
A presence shaped like what could be
And what was never meant for me
It pushes and pulls, then disappears.
An unspeakable that echoes through the years.
It’s the unspeakable thing
A silence that still manages to sing
In every sigh, in every frown,
In every choice I didn’t make.
It’s the unspeakable thing
A weight with neither this nor that,
I carry it through so long time,
But I can’t say what it is
If I could name it, would it fade?
Or sharpened into something more understandable?
Is it truth or just a seam
In the fabric of a dynamic realm.
Or is it where the real begins
Beyond the edge of where I’ve been?
It’s the unspeakable thing
Not loss, not fake, but things with unusual themes.
The space where meanings overflow
Too uncommon for words to ever hold
It’s the unspeakable thing
The quiet core of things happened to me.
And maybe it could be different,
Shall we collect evidence, Or let it go without words?
So many talents are raw.
Uncaptured, undefined, untamed
Some truths are not for speaking of
But only felt… carried on, and moved forward.

0 comments:
Post a Comment