Monday, September 28, 2026

Voice of Now

No more regrettable time, we own what we’re about. Let the world hear us clearly, when we change it now.

Neon on the skyline, 

sounds in the midnight;

I listen to a quiet echo,

coming from the valley deep. 

Every old assumption starts to-

 lose its weight,

Like the raindrops that’s drizzling down to-

 the ground.


No more waiting for the signal,

No more borrowing light—

I’m stepping through the moment

And I’m holding onto right.


This is the voice of now, 

say it loud, don’t bow,

Change beats turn engines in the dark somehow.

We don’t need permission, 

we just move—no doubt,

Let the future find us,

by the way we’re moving now.


Paper-thin excuses burn down to the flame,

I’m building something real out of my strength.

If the road gets rocky, 

I shall learn its curves,

I’ll take the turn that’s calling, 

I won’t come back around.



I’m overcoming hesitation,

I’m overcoming uncertainty—

I’m choosing change in daylight,

And I’m walking through the difficult time.



This is the voice of now, 

say it loud, don’t bow

beat turning engines in the dark somehow.

We don’t need permission, 

we just move—no doubt,

Let the future find us by -

the way we’re moving now.



If you got set back, rise—

if you’re lost, find your strength,

Let the silence teach you how to mean the next.

Hands up to the horizon, 

eyes on what we’ll become—

One step, then another… 

we’re not done.


Yeah, this is the voice of now, 

say it loud, don’t bow,

Make a storm out of stillness—

make an influence out of how.

No more regrettable time, 

we own what we’re about,

Let the world hear us clearly 

when we change it now.



Voice of now… voice of now…

I’m here—right now,

to make an influence across the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment