It’s the beginning of the New Year, also the dawn of digital age!
The “Future of CIO” Blog has reached 1.2 million page views with about 2300+ blog posting in 59+ different categories of leadership, management, strategy, digitalization, change/talent, etc. The content richness is not for its own sake, but to convey the vision and share the wisdom.
It’s the beginning of the New Year, also the dawn of digital age; and it’s the time for companies to step in and catch up, proactively and effectively build core digital capabilities based on digital cognizance to adapt to digital normality, gain unique competitive advantage and execute with speed. Go digital, like a pro!
Go Digital, Like a Pro!
- How to Manage Digital Transformation in A Systematic Way: Organizations large or small are on their digital transformation journey, although there is no one size fits all solution to ensure success, but what’re the principles or logic steps they shall follow in managing such transformation in a more systematic way?
- CIO Must Go Digital, Like a Pro: Due to the changing nature and continuous disruption of information and technology in business nowadays, CIOs seem to be always at hot seat, the saying about the demise of the internal IT has been around for years, the fact is that because of the pervasiveness of technology within the enterprise and radical digital transformation facing in majority of organizations today, there is now a greater need for a CIO to understand business drivers and apply digital technology to speed up IT and build business competitive capabilities. So CIO must go digital, like a Pro!
- Enterprise’s Digital Fitness: Digital is the age of change, there’s abundance of information and emergent digital technologies such as SMAC (Social, Mobile, Business Analytics, and Cloud) around, but it doesn’t mean organizations will become a high mature digital business automatically; many organizations have got the symptom of “data obesity,” "information misleading," or “technology addiction,” what’re the root causes and how to achieve enterprise’s digital fitness?
- How to Break Down Bureaucracies in Digital Transformation. Digital is about changes, closer to reality is that 'change' is continuously happening in such a dynamic environment of a company. The desires of stakeholders, clients and employees are evolving naturally, not to mention that many of organizations today are facing a more radical digital transformation. What is the digital leadership all about, how to cultivate digital attitudes to break down bureaucracies in accelerating digital transformation in organizations or our society?
- Change Agents for Digital Transformation: Many organizations are at the tipping point to digital transformation journey, but what’re the most effective factors to transform businesses? Is it sponsorship, change agent, public relationship or incentives? The most successful organizations have a very clear vision and understanding of why they exist and the value they bring to customers and the very reason for transformation. They also clearly communicate such vision both internally and externally. And then, people are always the weakest link in any Change Management effort. Therefore, change agents are critical, as they have been an invaluable source of knowledge, business direction/insight and support etc. But more specifically, who are the change agents or champions and why are they so critical in business transformation?
- Three Elements in Digital Transformation: Digital transformation represents the next stage of business maturity which will improve how the enterprise works and interact with its ecosystem, with the customer at the center of its focus. Digital transformation or Digital shift means change. Are these changes more extensive and intensive than what we have experienced in the past? What are the key elements behind the “digital transformation” that we are now experiencing?
Blogging is not about writing, but about thinking; it’s not just about WHAT to say, but about WHY to say, and HOW to say it. It reflects the color and shade of your thought patterns, and it indicates the peaks and curves of your thinking waves. Unlike pure entertainment, quality and professional content takes time for digesting, contemplation and engaging, and therefore, it takes the time to attract the "hungry minds" and the "deep souls." It’s the journey to amplify your voice, deepen your digital footprints, and match your way for human progression.