Digital CIOs Rise for Change!
The purpose of CIO Master - Unleash the Digital Potential of IT is to provide guidelines for building a framework to run a highly effective, highly innovative and highly mature digital IT organization. Also, it provides the principles to reinvent CIO leadership via practicing multitudes of digital influence.
- Rebrand digital CIOs with multiple personas
- Reinvent IT to unleash its full digital potential
- Reenergize change as an ongoing digital capability
- Refine talent management to bridge IT skills gap
- Remaster multidimensional IT to create multi-level business value
- Renovate strategy execution continuum to improve effectiveness
- Reimagine IT as an innovation engine to catalyze business growth
- Reshape IT via leveraging “3P”s: Principle, Portfolio, Performance
- Retool IT agility to adapt to changes
Digital IT Management Quotes
- Innovation is the specific phenomenon and strategic imperative of the knowledge-based economy.
- Bridging innovation gaps is a strategic imperative for business execution.
- The customer is the center of innovation management.
Innovation has to result in something which leads us to a better state than where we are today.
- Creativity is the core of what makes IT strategic in any company.
- IT agility is a mentality, culture, process, and perspective.
- The intersection of information, technology, and people is where innovation happens.
- Guiding IT principles let the organization know what to expect when dealing with IT.
- Principles are statements of values.
- KPIs need to have both high impact and high information context.
- IT projects are business projects. IT project priority should reflect the business priority.
- Agility within and of itself is a strategy.
- Agile is better at adapting to changes and ensuring quality.
- Agile is more a “direction,” than an “end.”
- The overall organizational health needs to be measured via culture readiness, business agility, and customer centricity, etc.
- The overall goal of adopting a more “Agile” approach is “resilience,” in essence.
- Agile is about doing the right thing before doing it right.