Saturday, March 7, 2020

The “Overcome” Quotes of “Digital Master” March 2020

 It is imperative to overcome objections or roadblock by encouraging communication, harnessing partnerships, and engaging employees, to ensure long-term business success.

"Digital Master is a series of guidebooks (28 + books) to perceive the multi-faceted impact digital is making to the businesses and society, help forward-thinking organizations navigate through the journey in a systematic way, and avoid “rogue digital.” It perceives the emergent trends of digital leadership, provides advice on how to run a digital organization to unleash its full potential and improve agility, maturity, and provide insight about Change Management. It also instructs the digital workforce on how to shape a game-changing digital mindset and build the right set of digital capabilities to compete for the future. Here is a set of `overcome” quotes in “Digital Master.”




1 Being innovative is a state of mind. Confidence can overcome fears, and be courageous to take risks.

2 Since each human bears the potential of greatness as intellectual beings, cooperative effort is crucial. Therefore, each can contribute to overcoming barriers or creating them. If each team member recognizes the need, properly defined expectation, barriers are overcome.

3 One way to overcome decision inertia is to rephrase the question, instead of seeking agreement to the decision, ask if anyone has any reason why this decision should not be made.

4 Organizations must learn to navigate uncertainty and complexity via a complexity mindset, innovate and adapt to increasingly changing digital realities. Strategy execution inertia can be overcome via clear communication, cross-functional collaboration, and a strong set of digital capabilities.

5 It is imperative to overcome objections or roadblock by encouraging communication, harnessing partnerships, and engaging employees, to ensure long-term business success.

6 Many changes, especially business transformation, are difficult, you have to overcome barriers, remove roadblocks, avoid pitfalls, get out of the comfort zones, and ride above the change curves.

7 Confident people “Listen, respect, and respond." They are open to new knowledge and ideas, overcome “shadow thinking” with negative emotions (fear, envy, change inertia), in order to be flexible and willing to innovate.

8 To overcome digital fatigue, IT has to provide both business and technical insight into how they bring success to the company as a whole.

9 Organizations need leadership for growth and prosperity, and innovation leads the way. Consider how awesome the synergy of innovative implementation can be. Barriers can be daunting, yet overcome them.

4 comments:

Divorce and marital breakthrough save your marriage / relationship from breakup and Divorce? you can contact Prof Remmy through email psychicremmy@gmail.com or call him directly +27)6606-70249 or WhatsApp on +1-517(201)7336 Good day everybody, My names are Brenda Banks i am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex-husband back. It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman castes a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. I was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, so i called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact this great powerful spell caster called Prof Remmy, The main reason why she instructed me to contact Prof Remmy was because in recent times she have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about the powerful spell caster Prof Remmy and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband and utilize the powers of the other woman which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. To everyone with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Prof Remmy the powerful urgent spell caster via https://www.psychicremmy.com/

WARNING: My name is Kenzley, from Austria, I want to send important information to everyone on this platform now, beware of Scammer spells Casters, I have been looking for help for over 5 years, no one was able to help me. My husband left me for another woman, I was alone for 5 years, a few days ago, I read an article on the BBC news platform about the testimony of a lady Named Bianca that’s the name I can recall, She wrote about Prof Adam Remmy (+27-660670249) saying that this Spiritual man is a great spells caster so I didn’t waste any time to contact Prof Adam Remmy (+27-660670249) for help and he was so kind he replied to me as I explained to him my relationship problem, he told me not to worry no more because i will see my husband back in 48 hrs. As I waited on, am very happy to inform everyone that it happened as Prof Adam Remmy had promised ...My Handsome Micheal came back to me. Am grateful for Prof Adam Remmy (+27-660670249) that I share his name here on the internet and on radio stations, which is why I am doing it now, so if any of you need help with your relationship, marriage or any human problems please contact him for a love problem solution. I assure you with my life that this man, Prof Adam Remmy (+27-660670249), is Real and Powerful. Contact him: E-mail: ***psychicremmy@gmail.com*** WhatsApp Chat: **♝☑ + 27660670249 *

To Everyone out there who still thinks love spells are just fairy tales and they really don’t work, I’m here to tell you that Prof Adam Remmy (+27-660670249) love spell is the best and most effective & powerful. I am a Woman Mogul who has a richly fortune but am always facing difficulties with men. Whenever I try to settle down with a man, we end up breaking up and I have no idea of why am always going through such an experience. It was so worrying that I couldn’t be myself anymore & I started searching for help everywhere. Whereas I was going through my feeds online, I came across a testimony of a lady called ( BRENDA BANKS ) regarding how Prof Adam Remmy helped her to restore her relationship with his powerful effective love spell, I had to give it a try because I needed my Ex- lover back that I loved so loads back in the days. I visited Prof Adam Remmy's website online (https://psychicremmy.webnode.com/love-spells/) and I told him everything I was going through. Prof Adam Remmy's consoled me and promised to help me out with my situation by preparing a love spell for me. I followed the instructions given by him to me and within 24 hours, my Ex-lover came looking for me and pleaded for forgiveness. Since I came in contact with Prof Adam Remmy, things have changed for good in my life and right now, I am married with two beautiful kids and my home is blessed. All thanks to Prof Adam Remmy I am forever thankful to you. Visit his website for any help via https://psychicremmy.webnode.com/love-spells/ or WhatsApp him on +27-660670249. Try him and your life will be blessed.

My name is Ruth Lilian I base in Canada I want to share my wonderful testimony on how I got my ex-lover back, who sworn to be with me until when he left me for another woman for no reason and I try to make things work for both of us yet things were getting worse and I love him so much and there is nothing I could do to get my ex back until I met a testimony shared by Jenny Charles from USA on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster who brought his ex lover back within 48 hours and I decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Jenny Charles and I have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one I met was a real spell caster who helped me to solve my problem I had no solution too, I introduced many of my best friends that have a similar problems, and their problem were solved with the help of the great Priest Elijah. they got back their ex within 48 hours. I am so happy that my ex is back to me again, and the most surprise, is that our love is very strong, every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love. I am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Priest Elijah. If you have a similar problem I will advise you to contact him. He is there to help you and put a smile on your face as he did to me and others. you can contact him via email
universalspellhelp@gmail.com
WhatsApp him on +2347054380994

Post a Comment