The Weekly Insight of the “Future of CIO” Blog 11/27/2015
- The Monthly Digital Leadership Brief Nov. 2015: The “Future of CIO” Blog has reached about 1.2 million page views with about #2350 blog posting. Among 59+ different categories of leadership, management, strategy, digitalization, change/talent, etc. Digital LEADERSHIP is the hidden GEM, Here is a set of featured digital leadership profiles:
- Happy Thanksgiving with “MINDFULNESS” It’s another Thanksgiving Day approaching, it’s not just the time for shopping or relaxing, but also the time to recharging and doing some introspection. It is not just the time to gain a few pounds but also doing more PONDERING. In the other word, happy Thanksgiving with mindfulness. Although you can’t control every event of your life journey, but via the power of digital mind-crafting, you can adapt to the change and cultivate the new sets of mind. Indeed, the mindset is far more important than talent. Talent can always be developed by those with an open and right mindset. In chapter II of Digital Master, we introduce the 15 decoded ultramodern digital mindsets, here we sum up a set of mind with holiday themes.
- CIO’s Digital Agenda V: How to Manage Innovation in a Systematic Way: Generally speaking, innovation is how to transform the novel ideas into products and services to achieve its business value. Innovation has more enriched context than ever, and there are many forms of innovation - technology, application, product, design, process, business model, communication, management, culture and customer experience - just to name a few. Each has its own unique pathways. CIOs as business leaders: How can you manage Innovations in a systematic way?
- CIO’s Digital Agenda IV: Managing Change Life Cycle Effectively: Change is inevitable, and organizational change becomes a common practice within an organization, but more than two-thirds of change effort fail to achieve the expected results. What’re the barriers to cause the change failures, and how to make Change Management tangible rather than fluffy, and manage change lifecycle effectively?
- Tuning a “Digital Master” in this Holiday Season: Digital Master is only a click away now, it is not a holiday entertaining book, but if you would like to do some holiday mind crafting, strengthen strategic muscles to keep digital fit; go beyond the surface to capture multi-dimensional insight and digital foresight, then, you shall get this book, for holiday brainstorming.
Blogging is not about writing, but about thinking and innovating the new ideas; it’s not just about WHAT to say, but about WHY to say, and HOW to say it. It reflects the color and shade of your thought patterns, and it indicates the peaks and curves of your thinking waves. Unlike pure entertainment, quality and professional content takes time for digesting, contemplation and engaging, and therefore, it takes time to attract the "hungry minds" and the "deep souls." It’s the journey to amplify diverse voices and deepen digital footprints, and it's the way to harness your innovative spirit.