Go Digital, like a Pro!
Digital Master is only a click away now, it is not a holiday entertaining book, but if you would like to do some holiday mind crafting, strengthen strategic muscles to keep digital fit; go beyond the surface to capture multi-dimensional insight and digital foresight, then, you shall get this book, for holiday brainstorming. It is:
- A Guide Book to Debunk Enterprise Digital Maturity;
- A Bridge Book to Mind Industrial era and Digital Era;
- A Playbook to Shape Game-changing Digital Mindsets
- A Framework to Orchestrate Dynamic Digital Capabilities.
- An Ongoing Book to write the new chapter of Digital Innovation.
The “Digital Master” Navigation
- Digital Master Introduction - Digital Master refers to those high-performing, high innovative and high-mature (less than 15%) digital organizations; they have both clear digital vision and well-crafted digital strategy; they are courageous to be in the vanguard of digital transformation with a quantum lead. But they also proactively develop more advanced and unique digital capabilities step-by-step and build a digital premium into their very foundation of business, such as digital thinking, culture, agility, intelligence, and structure, and they achieve high performing results through strong digital governance discipline and reach its zenith as the digital world continues to expand and diversify. At the individual level, Digital Masters are those cross-generational digital professionals who are equipped with the advanced digital minds and build a unique set of digital capabilities, climb to the top of Maslow’s Pyramid 2.0.
- Digital Master Chapter I: The Future of Digital Organization: Digital transformation is a journey, from digital strategy crafting to organizational structure tuning, it has to permeate into business strategy and vision, mindset, and action, culture and communication, process and capability, etc. As we addressed in Digital Master, only less than 5% of organizations reach the highest level of digital maturity. From Organization Design (OD) perspective, what’re the characteristics of a digital organization, and how to improve its digital agility and overall maturity?
- Digital Master Chapter II Introduction: Decode 15 Digital Mindsets: We have moved into the new digital age when information is abundant and where creativity becomes a baseline competence. The race of human against the machine is ongoing; the knowledge life cycle is significantly shortened, just as the “agricultural mind” lagged behind the industrial age earlier last century; and now, the industrial mind can also drag down the digital speed. The pace of information technology is so rapid that no one can rest on a static mind-set, past accomplishments, or the wishful thought that everything is perfect the way it is. Indeed, mind-set is far more important than talent. Talent can always be developed by those with an open and right mind-set.
- Digital Master Chapter III Introduction: Digital Strategy A digital strategy is cross-functional effort and multidisciplinary, multidimensional planning; it brings up new functions, roles, and responsibilities, collaboration, demand for intuition and emergence, complementarities, philosophy, neutron sciences, and trans-disciplinary businesses. But these are not new per se. The frameworks of thoughts, consciousness and maturity assessments apply to strategy, then, now and in the future.
- Digital Master Chapter IV Introduction: Digital Culture -Culture is the collective mind-set: attitude, behavior or approach to work adopted by or embedded among a group of people in the conduct of business. Every organization has a culture, whether defined or not. Actual culture is a function of leadership, starting at the top. Culture is like the “glue” that holds and binds an organization together. It is the most invisible, but powerful, fabric weaved in the organizations and surrounding the society as well.
- Digital Master Chapter V Introduction: Digital Capability-A business capability is the set of abilities needed by an organization in order to deliver value. It’s the ability of an organization to do things effectively to achieve desired outcomes and measurable benefits and fulfill business demand. In today’s business dynamic, digital capabilities are a fundamental building block in digital transformations with which companies can transform customer experiences, operational processes, and business models, to reach high-level business agility and maturity. The often described business capabilities include such as robustness, speed, comprehensiveness, responsiveness, agility, improvement, sensitivity, optimization, resilience, etc. Read this chapter to figure out the characteristics of digital capabilities
- Digital Master Chapter VI Introduction: Digital Innovation. Generally speaking, innovation is how to transform the novel ideas into products and services to achieve its business value. Innovation has more enriched context than ever, and there are many forms of innovation - technology, application, product, design, process, business model, communication, management, culture and customer experience - just to name a few. Each has its own unique pathways.
- Digital Master Chapter VII Introduction: Digital Intelligence: A digital shift is a mind-set shift, which also comes with information shift, a shift that organizations will take advantage of information to gain knowledge and insight, a shift to drive culture and transformation toward a more intelligent enterprise, a shift from playing smart tools to being an intelligent business, it’s about building such cohesive, agile and intellectual capabilities to adapt to the continuous change and unpredictable disruptions.
- Digital Master Chapter VIII Introduction: Digital Workforce: The future of work will remain “imperfect”; more stress, faster deadlines, reduced budget, etc. However, digital workplace is more flexible and productive, propelled by technology to affect where we work, how we work and at what time we choose to work. Our reach becomes global, distance disappears and connectivity increases, the future of work is indeed more fun, purposeful and intelligent.
- Digital Master Chapter IX: Digital Maturity: Digital makes a profound impact from specific function to business as a whole, the purpose of such radical digitalization is to make a significant difference in the overall levels of customer delight and achieve high performing business result. High mature digital organizations have the high level digital capability not only to build digital innovations but also to drive enterprise-wide transformation. They have to stretch out in every business dimension for driving the full-fledged digital transformation, and they benefit from their actions. These high performing digital masters achieve significantly higher financial performance than their less digitally mature competitors and read this chapter to discover their key success factors.
Digital Master Featured URLs:
Digital Master Online Order Links: