"Digital Master" book series is a set of guide books to help both digital professional and organization become “Digital Ready.”
"Digital Master" Book series intends to help forward-looking digital professionals and organizations navigate the digital journey via planning, innovating, taking structured approaches and leveraging the right technologies.
- Digital Master -Debunk the Myth of Digital Maturity: Digital Master refers to those high-performing, high innovative and high-mature (less than 15%) digital organizations; they have both clear digital vision and well-crafted digital strategy; they are courageous to be in the vanguard of digital transformation with a quantum lead. But they also proactively develop more advanced and unique digital capabilities step-by-step and build a digital premium into their very foundation of business, such as digital thinking, culture, agility, intelligence, and structure, and they achieve high performing results through strong digital governance discipline and reach its zenith as the digital world continues to expand and diversify. At the individual level, Digital Masters are those cross-generational digital professionals who are equipped with the advanced digital minds and build a unique set of digital capabilities, climb to the top of Maslow’s Pyramid 2.0.
- CIO Master -Unleash the Digital Potential of IT: The prominence of the CIO role has risen greatly as IT has become an increasingly important success factor of the digital organization. The CIO position has a shorter history, but a more dynamic role to play due to the continuous changes of information and technology. Compare to the other executive positions, the CIO role continues to be shaken up, refined, reinvented and reenergized. The purpose of the book CIO Master - Unleash the Digital Potential of IT is to provide guidelines for building a framework to run a highly effective, highly innovative and highly mature digital IT organization. Also, it provides the principles to reinvent CIO leadership via practicing multitudes of digital influence.
- Digital Valley - Five Pearls of Wisdom to Make Profound Influence: We are moving to the deep, deep digital dynamic, hopefully, we are also moving from the Industrial Age to the Digital Era with the abundance of wisdom slowly and steadily. The purpose of Digital Valley - Five Pearls of Wisdom to Make Profound Influence is to guide digital leaders and professionals to understand the multidimensional digital wisdom in making fair judgments and sound decisions on the daily basis. Also, inspire them to make a profound positive influence on both professional career and personal life. If knowledge is concrete, intelligence is contextual, and then wisdom is abstract and wider.
- Digital Agility - The Rocky Road from Doing Agile to Being Agile:The world is moving into the deep, deep digital new normal with wide, wide digital connectivity and tall, tall digital pillars. Agility is one of such powerful pillars to leap digital transformation and enable the business to unleash its full potential. Organizational agility is about to create and react to changes. It is about to take into account any change in the environment and transform the organization to survive, grow, and transform. It is about to respond to emergent events proactively. It is about to transform the whole organization to create a "Lego" like environment that you can change as you need effortlessly. The purpose of the bookDigital Agility -The rocky Road from Doing Agile to Being Agile is to share the insight about agile philosophy and mindsets; clarify a set of agile principles and disciplines; develop the best and next agile practices to scale up; describe potential agile pitfalls and how to prevent them; connect the agile dots to build a creative working environment; measure the right things about agile and measure them right. And finally, sum up agile maturity from multidimensional perspectives and inspire healthy debates to move agile up to the next level of maturity.
- Leadership Master - Five Digital Trends to Leap Leadership Maturity: Many think digital is the age of innovation. Digital is a disruption with rapidly increasing speed and hyperconnectivity to break down silos and rigid hierarchy. Digitalization implies the full-scale changes in the way business are conducted and society is running, and it starts with leadership innovation. The substance of leadership never changes, it’s all about making positive influences, and providing direction, both for oneself and others. Leadership is about CHANGE. It is a basic human ability to inspire self and others to look beyond limitations and make continuous improvement. This ability becomes a capability if we constantly nurture our basic human instincts of humility, curiosity, and creativity. The purpose of Leadership Master - Five Digital Trends to Leap Leadership Maturity is to convey the vision of digital leadership, share the insight about leadership maturity, and summarize five emergent digital leadership trends.
- Talent Master - 199+ Questions to See Talent from Different Angles: The book “Talent Master - 199 + Questions to See Talent from Different Angles“ is the guidebook to help digital professionals shape digital fit mindset, improve multidimensional digital intelligence, build a unique set of digital capabilities, inspire creativity, improve professionalism, and unleash their full talent potential. It is also a playbook to help digital leaders and business managers set updated digital principles to innovate talent management, performance management, acknowledgment management and culture management, to integrate them into a holistic people management solution, and leap digital transformation to the next level of maturity.
- Digitizing Boardroom - The Multifaceted Aspects of Digital Ready Boards: Modern corporate boards play significant roles in guiding businesses toward the right direction and achieve expected business results. Due to the “VUCA” characteristics -Complexity, Uncertainty, Ambiguity and Velocity of the Digital Era, the directorship in any organization must have the agility to adapt to changes, and build abilities to advise, inspire and motivate a group of people toward accomplishing shared visions and goals. The main purpose of the book “Digitizing Boardrooms -The Multifaceted Aspects of Digital Ready Board” is to
-Envision the future of directorship with twenty-three digital boardroom themes.
-Oversee business strategies with digital fluidity, digital mindset, and contextual intelligence.
-Make policies and effective decisions on transforming boards from conformance to
-Rejuvenate boardrooms via participating in both innovation management and management innovation.
-Highlight the importance of building IT friendly and technology-savvy digital boards.
-Develop the best and next governance practices towards achieving corporate excellence.
-Advocate digital fitness and innovate people management to become “Talent Master.”
-Set digital culture tones, and fine-tune processes to make boards highly effective and highly mature.
Digitalization is like a flywheel, and Digital Masters are the one riding above it. They are the organizations or individuals that have rich digital insight and high-level digital capability, not only to initiate enterprise-wide digital innovations but also have their very nature of digital influence or digital “persona.” They are strong digital business leaders or champions with their own unique strength and style.