Friday, November 13, 2020

The Monthly “Digital Fit” Book Tuning: Improve Organizational Flexibility Nov. 2020

forward-thinking organizations today aim to move into a more advanced stage of digital deployment by tailoring their own unique strength, keeping digital fit and improving business maturity. 

The purpose of Digital Fit: Manifest Future of Business with Multidimensional Fit is to share insight about multidimensional enterprise fit from digital characteristics, organizational structure, change, knowledge, and talent perspectives; evoke critical and paradoxical thinking about digital “fit vs. misfit,” spark healthy debates on how to define and develop true digital fit, and build a fitting working environment to inspire creativity and accelerate digital transformation.



 

             Improve Organizational Flexibility 


Building a Digital Organization with Strategic Flexibility The digital organization should be able to assess to what extent the business has the flexibility, adaptability, and capacity to change in terms of people, finances, and manageability. With rapid changes and fierce competitions, forward-thinking organizations today aim to move into a more advanced stage of digital deployment by tailoring their own unique strength and business maturity.

Flexible Problem-Solving Fundamentally, every work is to deal with problems big or small both from long-term perspectives or on the daily basis. Problems become more complex in today’s changing dynamic and "VUCA" digital new normal. Problem-solving is a critical skill for both life and the business. There is no magic formula for problem-solving nowadays, individuals or businesses must take their own unique approach, be flexible, be learning agile, and develop their own problem-solving methodologies and practices.

How to Fine Tune the Digital Organizational Structure Tuning the organizational design and structure to achieve a high level of autonomy is the symbol of digital maturity. The majority of organizations are designed to improve functional efficiency in the industrial era. But digital masters move a few steps ahead, focus on shaping changeability, innovation, and people-centricity. However, the digital transformation won’t happen overnight, organizations need to have an in-depth understanding of gains and pains of organizational design and development, follow the digital principles to plan, experiment and scale-up for improving strategic responsiveness and structural flexibility of their business.

Tensions between Standardization and Multiple Digital Characteristics Digital organizations today are hyper-connected and interdependent, with many moving parts and an ever-expanded business ecosystem. To improve business maturity, standardization is a process of embodied technical knowledge accessible to all types of businesses that enable effective and efficient product and process development, and enforce the variety of standards such as industry-standard codes, language standards, engineering standards, or performance standards, etc. The digital management needs to deal with the following tensions well in order to build up a people-centric and high-performance business.

Cross-Generational Mindset Many company workforce span three generations—Baby Boomers, Generation X, and Millennials —each with different leadership, communication, working and learning styles. For example, Boomers are commonly defined as demonstrating a strong work loyalty and drive to win; Generation X as tending to be more flexible and resilient; and Millennials as embracing social technology and diversity. At the dawn of the digital era, global businesses need to shed the tendency to bridge the generational differences and shape the cross-generational mindset with common digital traits and perceive a more complex and complete picture of their workforce, because we all belong to the C-the connecting generation with the convergent characteristics in the aspirations, ambitions, values, and attitudes. etc.

The “Future of CIO” Blog has reached 3 million page views with about #7300+ blog posting in 59+ different categories of leadership, management, strategy, digitalization, change/talent, etc. blog posting. The content richness is not for its own sake, but to convey the vision and share the wisdom, to inspire critical thinking and spur healthy debates. Blogging is not about writing, but about thinking and innovating new ideas; it’s not just about WHAT to say, but about WHY to say, and HOW to say it. It reflects the color and shade of your thought patterns, and it indicates the peaks and curves of your thinking waves. Unlike pure entertainment, quality and professional content takes time for digesting, contemplation and engaging, and therefore, it takes time to attract the "hungry minds" and the "deep souls." It’s the journey to amplify diverse voices and deepen digital footprints, and it's the way to harness your innovative spirit.

3 comments:

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

Post a Comment