Sunday, November 15, 2020

“Usage” Quotes of “Digital Master” Nov. 2020

 A high-mature organization always looks for opportunities across the business to increase the usage of emerging digital technologies accordingly and charter the digital paradigm shift seamlessly.

"Digital Master” is a series of guidebooks (28 + books) to perceive the multi-faceted impact digital is making to the businesses and society, help forward-thinking organizations navigate through the journey in a systematic way, and avoid “rogue digital.”

It perceives the emergent trends of digital leadership, provides advice on how to run a digital organization to unleash its full potential and improve agility, maturity, and provide insight about Change Management. It also instructs the digital workforce on how to shape a game-changing digital mindset and build the right set of digital capabilities to compete for the future. Here is a set of “Usage” quotes in “Digital Master.”


The art and science of Information Management are to optimize its usage and achieve its value as well as its full potential.

Change management is how you catalyze employee adoption and usage of change to capture the portion of benefits that depend on people changing how they do their jobs.

It is a multidisciplinary approach to achieving organizational objectives by making the best usage of its knowledge. So Knowledge Management safeguards full understanding business processes or tools that can be used to optimize business effectiveness, efficiency, and agility.

High-mature digital organizations always look for opportunities across the business ecosystem to increase the usage of abundant information and emergent digital technologies, explore the rationale, intuitive, and strategic side of IT accordingly, and chart digital paradigm shifts seamlessly.

The science of information management is to optimize its usage, how to refine information into knowledge and business insight and achieve its value and full potential. The Information Management lifecycle is the overall business process of aligning the usage of information through information precision and assurance management to solve issues.

A high-mature organization always looks for opportunities across the business to increase the usage of emerging digital technologies accordingly and charter the digital paradigm shift seamlessly.

The decoupling between architecture and operations actually masks the usage patterns and sources of data that are essential in resolving data sourcing issues. While storage is cheap, people maintain servers, backup servers, servers that are purchased to support the cycles of retrieving that data is not cheap.

A high-mature organization always looks for opportunities across the business to increase the usage of emergent digital technologies accordingly and charter digital paradigm shifts seamlessly.

These GRC systems can provide a lot of data, neither of which is valuable or useful if the organization doesn't utilize it. Not only is the implementation utilized, is it being maintained and what advancements are being made to the program.

3 comments:

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

I was not happy until i met Dr.Ogudugu through these details +2348063739701 or greatogudugu@gmail.com because my husband has left me and never had the intention of coming back home. But just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr.Ogudugu my marriage changed to the positive side, At first my husband came back home and since then my marriage has been more romantic than ever before

Post a Comment