Friday, November 13, 2020

“Uncover” Quotes of “Digital Master” Nov. 2020


"Digital Master” is a series of guidebooks (28 + books) to perceive the multi-faceted impact digital is making to the businesses and society, help forward-thinking organizations navigate through the journey in a systematic way, and avoid “rogue digital.”

It perceives the emergent trends of digital leadership, provides advice on how to run a digital organization to unleash its full potential and improve agility, maturity, and provide insight about Change Management. It also instructs the digital workforce on how to shape a game-changing digital mindset and build the right set of digital capabilities to compete for the future. Here is a set of “Uncover” quotes in “Digital Master.”


Logic enables us to uncover patterns and understand the interconnectivity underneath the surface, or unpuzzle the myth behind intelligence.

Biases and stereotyping are how we as humans cope with larger numbers of other humans than we could ever know. Actively seeking feedback helps to uncover one’s own filters and biases.

To clarify the strategic goals, you must ask “why” enough times to uncover the negative factors that create a divide between the vision of the desired future and the current reality.

Root causes can be identified by using the 5 WHY's technique to develop a suitable action. it defines the CAUSE and EFFECT relationships that allow you to uncover the deeper causes.

Scenarios can be very strong planning tools qualitatively, to uncover significant risks in the strategic plan, and get you the best time-value result.

Dysfunction, infighting, overlapping roles, and inefficiencies are not always easy to uncover. It takes processes, methodology, and practices to identify the causes of IT ineffectiveness and inefficiency,

When perceiving the dynamism in the business world, digital leaders today inevitably see connectivity and the possibility of change for business evolution. IT leaders with system intelligence can uncover patterns, understand interconnectivity, and see something that appears as dynamic and changing.

By uncovering the logic and consequences of change and taking the systematic approach, the digital transformation can take the pace steadily in an organization in which change does not disrupt and interfere with the business as usual; but become an ongoing business capability to evolve, adapt and innovate business for accelerating business performance and improving the organizational maturity.

2 comments:

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

Post a Comment