Thursday, November 12, 2020

“Unknown” Quotes of “Digital Master” Nov. 2020

Discovery is a process of revealing unknown facts. You cannot envision a discovery as it is still not known to you.


"Digital Master” is a series of guidebooks (28 + books) to perceive the multi-faceted impact digital is making to the businesses and society, help forward-thinking organizations navigate through the journey in a systematic way, and avoid “rogue digital.”

It perceives the emergent trends of digital leadership, provides advice on how to run a digital organization to unleash its full potential and improve agility, maturity, and provide insight about Change Management. It also instructs the digital workforce on how to shape a game-changing digital mindset and build the right set of digital capabilities to compete for the future. Here is a set of Unknown” quotes in “Digital Master.”


Generally speaking, unknown unknown is caused by the nature of randomness or even chaos. It’s unpredictable and lacks a stable pattern or order.

Discovery is a process of revealing unknown facts. You cannot envision a discovery as it is still not known to you.

Ultimately the knowledge and insight can be abstracted into human wisdom which can be shared broadly and timelessly, and also makes one humble enough to admit known unknown and unknown unknown.

Though change is inevitable, many organizations cannot take bold actions and move forward fast enough because of fear - fear of the unknown.

Discovery is 'the journey of life' as each day we discover something previously unknown to us.

It takes courage and integrity to say “I do not know,” especially when you leverage unknown factors in making significant decisions which may affect many peoples’ life.

Each one of us has an unknown amount of creativity, innovation, and productivity as well as an unknown amount of intelligence, knowledge, experience, and energy, so do not lose the courage to discover them, do not lose the passion in pursuing them, and do not lose patience to sharpen them.

Forward-looking boards have to look into an unknown future and attempt to define the business landscape with its opportunities and risks by seeing beyond what all others could see, sharing opportunity oversight, or work closely with the management team to chart new business revenue or growth through the creation of a new product or market.

1 comments:

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

Post a Comment