Thursday, November 12, 2020

Insight of the Week 11/6- 11/13 “Future of CIO” Nov. 2020

 Blogging is not about writing, but about thinking, brainstorming, innovating and sharing.


The “Future of CIO” Blog has reached 3 million page views with 7300+ blog posting in 59+ different categories of leadership, management, strategy, digitalization, change/talent, etc. The “Digital Master” book series includes 28 books to share insight from the multidimensional digital lens and perceive the multi-faceted impact the digital era upon us is making to businesses and society. The content richness is not for its own sake, but to convey the vision and share the wisdom. 

Here is the weekly insight of digital leadership, IT Management, and Talent Management.

Value Chain & Stream Management Businesses value view is multi-faceted and it’s interesting to see how business value is in the eye of the beholder. The business value stream/ modeling/mapping, once built, is a good tool to visualize the end-to-end enterprise. In fact, enterprise has many value streams, from ‘opportunity to vision’; from ‘vision to blueprint’; from ‘blueprint to roadmap’; from ‘roadmap to plan, ’and from ‘plan to solution,’ etc.

Inspire Board Leadership & Changeability The digital era upon us means the exponential growth of information, the increasing speed of change, continuous disruptions, and fierce competition. Digital transformation means to break down the past and lead toward the future with a quantum leap. However, many BoDs are undereducated about their role and responsibility while the business change is accelerated across global scope and the knowledge life cycle is shortened significantly. At the board level, creating trends is about steering direction and anticipating changes. The corporate board represents the ownership and they really cannot do a good job if they don't have the knowledge to set the broad strategic goals and take logical steps in rejuvenating corporate boards to get digital ready.

Intrapreneurship Leadership & Balance With increasing pace of changes and fierce disruptions, modern businesses have to make many tough choices in its growth-maturity business journey. For many companies across the vertical sectors, especially those large traditional corporations, entrepreneurialism becomes a new fixture for management in their efforts to spark creativity, substantiate competitive positions, affect the market landscape, and drive new revenue growth.

Gap Closing for Problem-Solving We are living in the era with “VUCA” new normal, the problems become more complicated in this ever-complex world. Problem-solving is about seeing a problem and actually finding a premium solution to that problem. Often people are busy fixing symptoms while the real problems continue coming back. In fact, ineffective problem-solving is, unfortunately pervasive and caused by quite a few factors.

Framework to Lead Digitalization The contemporary organization is a dynamic system which needs to continue evolving and adapting, and take initiatives to drive business transformation. The organizational management short-sightedness and running the business in a transactional mode only will stagnate the company in the long run. Forward-looking companies orchestrate a digital framework which provides guidelines, checklists, standards, processes, tools and building blocks, the best and next practices, to address diverse business perspectives and practicalities, define or develop business competencies, to drive business transformation in a structural way.

Blogging is not about writing, but about thinking about the new ideas; it’s not just about WHAT to say, but about WHY to say, and HOW to say it. It reflects the color and shade of your thought patterns, and it indicates the peaks and curves of your thinking waves. Unlike pure entertainment, quality and professional content takes time for digesting, contemplation and engaging, and therefore, it takes time to attract the "hungry minds" and the "deep souls." It’s the journey to amplify diverse voices and deepen digital footprints, and it's the way to harness your innovative spirit.

3 comments:

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

Physical activity is beneficial to our health, but you may not realize why. This blog post will look at the advantages of physical activity and how it can help you maintain your overall health. Check out womenandtravel.com if you're interested in online dating. Because I enjoy Philippines girls, this is where I found my soulmate in the form of Filipino women.

Post a Comment