Tuesday, April 2, 2024

“Peach
Blossom Park”
Imagination

When I visited a few great green parks, gardens, and lakes recently during my global tours, I was impressed to see the beautiful sceneries conveyed in the“Peach Blossom Garden” vividly.


There was a very beautiful essay “Peach Blossom Garden,” written by an Ancient writer: Qiantao, describing a beautiful place with great peace and natural harmony you could ever imagine. When you climb up the hills, there are fragrant
flowers,
delicate
and
lovely
to the
eye,
and
 the
air
was
filled
with
drifting
peachbloom. There was pleasant
ponds
set
with
 Mulberry
and
 willow. The serendipitous paths
led
to all the different scenes that delight your eyes and enthrall your spirits. People
were coming
and
going, dressing in beautiful costumes, and working happily together.

In both East and West, there were quite a few such articles or books to reimagine the future of human society - how to mix all those great ingredients, blend in different flavors of freshness, to make our world one of the most beautiful places to live in.

When I visited a few great green parks, gardens, and lakes recently during my global tours, I was impressed to see the beautiful sceneries conveyed in the“Peach Blossom Spring” vividly - Colorful birds fly over freely; fish swim around nimbly; and people play around cheerfully. Humans and other creatures have very close interactions and live together harmoniously.


5 comments:

Really I appreciate this wonderful post that you have here. Great job!

Great site and a great topic. I'm amazed to read this. It's excellent. Write more

I like this weblog very much, Its a really nice position to read and get info.

I have you saved as a favorite to see new information in your blog.

Hello my loved! I wish to say that this article is awesome, this is great written

Post a Comment