People are always the most invaluable asset in businesses.
Talent Management Innovation
- How can Talent Management Call for a Radical Change in an Emerging Digital Ecosystem? Digital business ecosystem is still evolving. The digital dynamic continues to evolve with increasing speed of change and rapid integration of business across the globe. Technology is the catalyzer of digital transformation, but people are at the center of change. Which role should talent management play in such emerging digital business ecosystem, how to shift from “Human Resource Management” to “Human Capital Investment,” and what kind of challenges it needs to overcome in order to lead change more proactively?
- “Talent Master” Book Conclusion: Talent Management Innovation, Presentation: Digital is the age of people, people are always the most valuable human asset and capital investment in any business, but often the weakest link in Digital Transformation as well. The static and often “one size fit all” traditional talent management and performance management have obvious weak spots to manage increasingly dynamic digital workforce today. It’s strategic imperative for top business leaders and talent managers to see talent from different angles, ask insightful questions to understand talented people profoundly. And it's equally important for digital professionals to keep digital fit, enforce digital creativity, build digital intelligence, improve digital professionalism, and unleash their full potential. The book "Talent Master - 199 Questions to See Talent from Different Angle" is to fit such a purpose. The goal of Talent Management innovation is to build a creative working environment, encourage change and inspire innovation, with the ultimate goal to maximize the future potential of the business as well?
- Three Elements to Fuel Creativity Creativity is simply openness to finding connections between ideas, things, people, experience., etc, and making literally something new from existing things. Creative thinking is the way to look at the “old” problems or situations from a fresh perspective that suggests unorthodox solutions. Every forward thinking organization is eager to build a creative workplace, but what are important elements to catalyze creativity, how can you recognize and empower your most creative people and build a culture of creativity?
- How to Build Sustainable Motivation? Motivation is often innate, and it is different for each one according to cognition, personality, and circumstances. Motivation is not only about the feeling, but a combination of several emotions also describes the trajectory of behavior. Motivation fluctuates and when it does can we still be honest and say yes a bit low today. Which requires being in the moment and facing self now. Most of the motivations are a short run, but how to build sustainable motivation? And how to strike the right balance between the two important factors of motivation “push” and “pull?
- How to Innovate Talent Management: With the increasing speed of changes and advanced digital technologies, organizations large or small is also facing the challenges to innovate talent management and take care of their most important assets - people more effectively. It starts with mind shift - from treating people as cost and resource to plug in, to thinking them as human capital to invest in. Research shows that the foundation of business success is innovation. Creativity is #1 skill needed in the digital Era, how can organizations build a creative working environment and unleash their talent potential as well as the full business potential?
The “Future of CIO” Blog has reached 1.5+million page views with about #3000+ blog posting in 59+ different categories of leadership, management, strategy, digitalization, change/talent, etc. blog posting. The content richness is not for its own sake, but to convey the vision and share the wisdom, to inspire critical thinking and spur healthy debates. Blogging is not about writing, but about thinking and innovating the new ideas; it’s not just about WHAT to say, but about WHY to say, and HOW to say it. It reflects the color and shade of your thought patterns, and it indicates the peaks and curves of your thinking waves. Unlike pure entertainment, quality and professional content takes time for digesting, contemplation and engaging, and therefore, it takes time to attract the "hungry minds" and the "deep souls." It’s the journey to amplify diverse voices and deepen digital footprints, and it's the way to harness your innovative spirit.