Digital Master are those businesses go beyond “doing Digital” - applying digital technologies to “Being Digital” - Running a high mature digital organization.
Digital Master refers to those high-performing, high innovative and high-mature (less than 15%) digital organizations; they have both clear digital vision and well-crafted digital strategy; they are courageous to be in the vanguard of digital transformation with a quantum lead. But they also proactively develop more advanced and unique digital capabilities step-by-step and build a digital premium into their very foundation of business, such as digital thinking, culture, agility, intelligence, and structure, and they achieve high performing results through strong digital governance disciplines and reach its zenith as the digital world continues to expand and diversify. At the individual level, Digital Masters are those cross-generational digital professionals who are equipped with the advanced digital minds and build a unique set of digital capabilities, climb to the top of Maslow’s Pyramid 2.0.
Running a High Mature Digital Organization Sep. 2016
- Three “DE” Effort in Digitizing the Organization Digital makes a significant impact on every aspect of the business from people, process to technology, both horizontally and vertically. Businesses become hyperconnected and interdependent and get involving in the dynamic digital ecosystem all the time. Given the power of the cloud, social, mobile and analytics digital technologies to fuel business innovation, capability orchestration, and employee collaboration, digital becomes the very fabric of high performing business. However, the journey of digital transformation is a thorny journey, not a flat street. You have to remove the roadblocks and eliminate the barriers all the time. Here are three “DE” effort to shift from “doing Digital” - applying digital technologies to “Being Digital” - Running a high mature digital organization.
- Three Forces to Drive Digital Transformation: Digital transformation or Digital shift means change. It represents the next stage of business maturity which will improve how the enterprise works and interacts with its ecosystem, with the customer at the center of its focus, and innovation as its major theme. More specifically, what are those visible and invisible forces to drive changes, and how to make such a large-scale transformation go more smoothly?
- IT Transformation as an Integral Part of Digital Transformation: Transformation seeks to change. The word "transformation" in itself means change and change for the better, the new ways and methods of doing things, new structures, new relationships, new capability, etc. Organizations large or small are on the journey of digital transformation, how to leverage information to capture business insight, and how to apply the latest technologies for improving business efficiency. How to run IT as a changing organization for catalyzing business transformation.
- Three Portmanteau Hybrid Words to Envision a Digital Organization: Organizations large or small are on the journey to digital transformation, it is not an overnight phenomenon, but a well-planning strategy with the step-wise approach. There are physical buildings and virtual, always-on working environment; there are next innovation practices and “always do things like this” best practices; there’s abundance of information but still the scarcity of insight. It is the hybrid business world full of options. Digital is the age of alternatives, here are three portmanteau hybrid words to convey the management principles in running a digital organization?
- Making a Leap in Digital Transformation via Mixing Hard & Soft Elements Right: With the digital paradigm shift, forward-looking organizations are reimagining how to run and grow a dynamic or a "liquid" digital organization via both "hard push," and "soft pull." Hence, business managements need to make the proper adjustment as well to run an organic business with “living cells,” not just the mechanic firm composed of “hard nuts and knots.” Digital organizations as a whole are agile, flexible, dynamic and innovative. So how to make a leap in Digital Transformation via mixing hard & soft element right, and how to run, grow and transform your business effortlessly.