Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Citycharm

Walking into-the crowd gives –me a peace of mind; your diversity broadens up-my vision; your dynamism, cures-my stagnation; your firmness eases- my procrastination; your sophistication stimulates-my imagination; I appreciate your city charms..

In the chilly,

windy,

winter time,

I arrived in –

the city,

come to the board,

in the rainy night,

can’t wait to –

see you again,

stare at –

your urban eyes;

catch up with-

your fast pace,

make me passionate inside…



You are so near,

you are so far away;

you are so same,

you are so different;

you are so new,

you are like a home;

see you from different angles;

walk you through by-

taking varying paths,

your charm is a delight.



Walk along –

the trendy river bank,

watch over-

the flocks of birds,

flying over,

swans dancing around;

the water flows –

forward endlessly;

the towers stand across –

the city, vigorously;

the bridges connect –

the world,

seamlessly,

your calm cools down-

my emotions,

your charm warms up-

the cold streets;

chilly weather,

peacefully…



Hang around in –

the downtown,

the other day,

the Christmas light is-

shining up,

like the stars,

breaks through-

the darkness,

brightens up-

the surroundings;

brilliantly;

walking into-

the crowd gives –

me a peace of mind;

your diversity broadens up-

my vision;

your dynamism,

cures-

my stagnation;

your firmness eases-

my procrastination;

your sophistication stimulates-

my imagination;

I appreciate your city charms,

In the winter time…

….











0 comments:

Post a Comment