Thursday, December 21, 2023

Lavender Hill

I didn’t see the lavender plants blossom in the winter season. But in the knowledge land, I can still smell the lavender aroma, reach the wisdom hill, see things differently and explore nature and the world with intellectual curiosity.

It is chilly outside in the winter season in London, the place my hotel was located had a beautiful name: Lavender Hill.

There are two large parks nearby. The lavender hill garden and the battersea park. Both parks are spacious with trees and meadow, people go there to do exercise. The parks look a bit gray in the dark winter day. I am pondering: Where are those beautiful aromatic lavender plants which made my favorite tea. The part of the park I walked through was flat, is there any hill in the park to reach the new spirit height? Where can I smell the unique aroma of Lavender?

I walked around the large park and turn left back to the street, went to the local library to read some books. The library is warm, but there are not so many seats in the front hall, the very friendly librarian reminded me that there is another study room hidden inside is very spacious, like the Bible study hall in the church. The environment is very peaceful. Although it is the holiday break, many students sit there studying dedicatedly

I didn’t see the lavender plants blossom in the winter season, I didn't drink Lavender tea on that chilly morning. But in the knowledge land, I can still smell the lavender aroma, feel warm inside, reach the wisdom hill, see things differently explore nature and the world with intellectual curiosity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment