Thursday, December 21, 2023

Ponder the Moment of truth

There are-moment of truth, diverse common sense, cultural customs, around the world; there is old and new; right and wrong all over the place…

We all have-

a special moment,

a day,

a trip,

a season to-

celebrate,

Another holiday is coming!





I saw -

thousands of Christmas trees,

glittering across the city;

I watched over -

hundreds of-

fair ladies & gentlemen’ statues,

over the world;

I walked through-

numerous mother rivers,

flowing forward;

father gorges standing tall,

nourishing people with-

deep love, true caring…



I smell-

all sorts of aromas from-

variety of plants;

I tasted different flavors of chocolates,

melt through my mouth…

my eyes are opening with curiosity;

my mind keep connecting-

the dots unusually;

my gut feeling becomes stronger,

when interacting with nature;

my foot print go global to -

explore-

the world of difference…


There are-

moment of truth,

diverse common sense,

cultural customs,

around the world;

there is old and new;

right and wrong,

conflicts, arguments

all over the place;.

can we become-

more insightful,

build a bridge to-

mind the gaps,

gain empathy,

lead the

change we would like to see

influentially?

0 comments:

Post a Comment