Thursday, December 21, 2023

Lesson Learned: Falling down and Moving Forward

Be humble! We all fall down physically or spiritually sometimes, but we need to learn the lessons and have courage to move forward again.

It’s another chilly rainy day, I need to change the hotel from the southern part of London to the west. Before checking out, I had to move my two luggage downstairs as there was no elevator available there.

The stairs were narrow and steep, and the handle only existed on the right side when I walked down. First, I carried my large luggage, I held the handle and used my left hand to lift the luggage down step by step reluctantly. Then I went back upstairs to carry my smaller luggage. I thought I could make it without holding the handle. Unfortunately, halfway down, I fell down, and the luggage was rolling down the stairs as well. It was very dangerous, and the falling could have hurt me significantly. But, I am OK, because it is winter, the thick dresses protect me, I can stand up and move forward continuously.

Lessons learned: Be cautious and resilient, safety is always important; do not underestimate the risks or overestimate your strength, get the support you need; be careful and courageous at the same time.

Be humble! We all fall down physically or spiritually sometimes, but we need to learn the lessons and have courage to move forward again.

2 comments:

Some things are difficult to control and prevent from coming to life although all change is inevitable. stop worrying, fretting, and doubting, and believe that things will work out. embrace the change, live expectantly, and for every literal or figurative fall we have in life, we need to keep getting up.
Local Citations

Artificial insemination kits represent a paradigm shift in agricultural breeding practices, offering unparalleled opportunities to enhance genetic diversity, improve productivity, and mitigate disease transmission in livestock populations. By harnessing how much is a home insemination kit the power of technology, farmers can optimize the breeding process, accelerate genetic progress, and ensure the sustainability of their operations. However, careful consideration of challenges and ethical considerations is paramount to maximize the benefits of AI kits while safeguarding the long-term integrity of agricultural systems.

Post a Comment