Saturday, September 5, 2026

Voice of the World

 The world is speaking—now we sing it back from the dark to the bright sunlight.

The world is dynamic and diverse,

I hear it in the alleyway hum,

In the world journey song, 

in the neon glow light.

Like a thousand untold “hello” in -

different linguistic tone.

Rolling over hills and letting go.

Every change in the shifting wind.

Says things with different word—

We don’t all speak the same language,

But we all carry the different cultural heritage.


And the silence isn’t empty, no—

It’s just waiting to be heard,

So I’ll open up my mind and let

The truth speak out.



This is the voice of the world,

Singing through the streets and the alley deep,

Calling out for a kinder world, 

in kind of time and space.

We can’t drown it out with noise—

Even when we try to hide,

It’s a drum in our voice, 

a sunrise at the dawn time.

This is the voice of the world of differences,

And it’s telling us, “look up.”


I’ve seen ideas reach over borders,

I’ve seen world of cities how to refine,

let's build bridges to-

mind the world of differences. 

There’s a rhythm in the rainstorms ,

There’s a reason in the progress we intend to make ,

If we listen close enough together,

We can find what we could change up.


’Cause the world don’t ask for perfect—

It asks for true understanding and value-deep,

So I’ll turn my fear into courage, 

And amplify the true voice of the world.



This is the voice of the world,

Singing through the streets and the alleys deep,

Calling out for a kinder kind of time.

We can’t drown it out with noise—

Even when we try to hide,

It’s a rhyme in our voice, 

a sunrise in the dark.

This is the voice of the world—

And it’s telling us, “Harmonize.”



If you feel small, 

go to explore the big world.

If you’re tired, 

take a break and retry.

Let the lessons learned teach us,

How to hold what we believe.

We’ll learn the harmony of difference,

We’ll fight for what’s fair, what’s true—

From the valleys to the mountains,

I’m hearing it say: “It’s voice of the world.”


This is the voice of the world,

Growing louder, becoming clear.

Like a thread that can connects the world.

No more shadows in the fold—

No more starving for a light,

We’ll become the song we needed,

We’ll become the reason why.

This is the voice of the world—

And it’s telling us, “Understand and be understood.”

So I’ll listen… and I’ll answer,

With my thoughts, with my voices, with my influences.

The world is speaking—

Now we sing it back from the dark to the bright sunlight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment