Thursday, May 2, 2024

Ocean Ties

Cool water; steaming water; light water, mighty water; How can it rejuvenate our energy, nourish our earth's soul? How deep can we explore; how many stories could be told?

I stood at -

Tsim Sha Tsui Harbor,

 in Hongkong,

at an early Spring night;

stared at -

enchanting water,

paddling around;

listened to the symphony,

shimming the lights on -

the skyscrapers across -

the oceanside;

pondered about-

the tale of-

 the city with-

its ups and downs.



I observed -

the calm water,

on the bridge of -

Kiaotsu Harbor in

Taiwan Strait;

at an afternoon of -

early spring;

the sunshinea heat up,

Igniting my passion to-

explore surrounding,

understand locals, interactively.


I watched over -

the vital water,

wavering side by side;

here -I came so many times;

the Fisherman Wharf in San Francisco,

inspiring my mind,

as it always does;

stimulating -

my thoughts,

all days along;

the sky has dark clouds,

flying over;

casting shadows on-

the surrounding;

The ocean water is turbulent,

stirring up-

my emotions;

connecting my thoughts by thoughts, 

all around …


From North to South,

East to West,

my ocean ties make me -

ponder around;

broaden my views,

deepen my thoughts.


Still water

Vital water;

clear water;

obscure water;

shallow water,

deep water, 

which creatures flow on it;

what treasures are hidden inside?


Cool water;

steaming water;

light water,

Mighty water;

How can it rejuvenate our energy,

nourish our earth's soul?

How deep can we explore;

how many stories could be told?





0 comments:

Post a Comment