Wednesday, December 31, 2025

Understand Value

 The influential powers within me, I’ll carry on world themes. In embracing the new year coming, I’ll continue to share fresh ideas.

Time is flowing restlessly,
Change is a new normal.
with the world of differences.
True understanding is a journey.
Experience the seasonal shift,
ready to let go of those worries.
The world is big and small;
we shall carry on our values.


With every change initiative,
let’s solve problems with ease.
I am able to lift up the vision,
when the shadows fall off,
when the new day comes up.
I am able to break down -
the silo walls.


With the passion inside,
I’ll find my way to grow,
I am able to continue to change, 
get things right.
With every setback,
I build my strength.
As the new paradigm comes,
I keep influencing the world.
The doubts may whisper,
but I’ll push through,
In this journey of reinventing,
I know we have to bridge the gaps.


Through storms and tests,
I won’t lose vision,
keep on exploring,
guided by insightful value.
The influential powers within me,
I’ll carry on world of wisdom.
In embracing the different landscapes,
I’ll continue to share value and belief.


So here’s to the journey, 
every step I take,
With ideas in my mind,
there’re so many things we can achieve.
I am able to inspire,
and I’m able to try hard.
In this world of differences,
I’ll always want to understand and be understood.

1 comments:


I am very satisfied with visiting here. Thank you for good content. And please visit my website as well.

Post a Comment