Saturday, October 3, 2026

Independent Thinking

A thought that’s mine is a kind of insight, that's the light, helping us brighten up the shadow of mind.

I hear the noise in the back of the street,

People trading truth like it’s outdated,

But I’m not here to borrow your tune—

I’m tuning my ears to a different theme.

Every “must” and every “should,”

Got something to do in chrome,

I’d rather build my own good sound,

rather than follow others' music tone.


I’m not tired,

I’m a spark with passion inside.

I’m the question behind the conventional thoughts.

Walk my road, find my trail,

But the way I chose my hazard.

If they pull, I don’t move fast—

I learn the map before I travel further.

Got an independent mind,

Yeah, I move like I’m able to make a difference.



They say, “Stay quiet, toe the line,”

Like silence is the same as influence,

But I’ve seen what fear can hide

When it wears a different theme.

I’ll read between the bright-shadow line,

I’ll test what’s true in my mind,

’Cause freedom ain’t a flag you hold—

It’s the courage to withstand.


I’m not conventional,

I’m a spark up with fresh insight.

I’m the question behind the answer of different kinds,

Walk my road, 

follow up my own pace,

But the way I chose my own theme.

If they pull, 

I don’t move fast—

I learn the map before I travel ahead,

Got an independent mind,

Yeah, I move like I’m able to-

reach the fresh insight.



Let them talk, 

let the wind blow up,

I’ll keep my strength inside.

I won’t pretend to be someone I am not,

I won’t try to compromise to fit their styles.

I’ll stand up when the pitfalls try to push me down.

Learn, erase, and start again—

A thought that’s mine is a kind of insight,

That's the light,

helping us brighten up the shadow of mind.



I’m not a copy, 

I’m a spark,

I’m the question behind the change tide,

Walk my road, 

leave no mark

But the way I chose my path forward.

If they pull, I don’t move fast—

I learn the map before I travel up,

Got an independent mind,

Yeah, I move like I’m able to-

reach the new vista point. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment