Saturday, October 3, 2026

Prudence

Prudence, overcome my fear. When the emotion tries to outrun sense, let me be the calm in the flow of realm.

Before I leap, 

I take a moment to boost energy.

Read the trend like streetlights glow up.

Let my view be clear enough,

I don’t rush the road I don’t know.

I’ve leveraged accurate info to decide-wise,

With multidimensional values tied up.

So I sharpen up my sense and sensitivity,,

Before I can make unbiased decisions.


Prudence, amplify my influences,

When the spark tries to outrun sense,

Keep me calm in the stressful circumstances,

Let my choices earn their chance.

I won’t conclude on a “maybe,”

I won’t guess what I can’t see—

I’ll move with grace and caution,

Prudence guides me through smoothly.



I’ll count the cost, 

not just the thrill,

Ask what happens when the disruptions happen somehow.

If the change leaves a trail,

On my ideas and on my opinions.

I’ll learn the rules of the stormy weather,

Then I’ll plan like I mean to grow;

’Cause wisdom isn’t fear of diverse voices,

It’s knowing how to abstract fresh viewpoint.



If my gut says “go,”

 I’ll still ask “why and how,”

If my mind says “now,” I’ll slow—

Not to shrink, not to hide off,

But to grow from what I know.

’Cause the right kind of courage,

Is the brave that checks the ground,

Then steps forward with intention,

Without losing where I’m bound.


Prudence, overcome my fear.

When the emotion tries to outrun sense,

Let me be the calm in the flow of realm.

Let me be the better consequence.

I won’t decide roughly on a “maybe,”

I won’t trade quality for speed—

I’ll move with grace and caution,

Prudence guides me through smoothly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment