Sunday, October 11, 2026

Moral Fortitude

Oh, moral fortitude, you’re the weight that makes me strong. When temptation starts to whisper, you tell me where I belong.

In a world that bends for convenience,

Where the loudest sound is fear and conventionalism.

I’ve got a sense of conscience

And a quiet refusal to misjudgment.

When the crowd goes looking for shortcuts,

I won’t trade my value for ease—

I’d rather stand at the edge of progress,

Than following in somebody else's scheme.



Oh, moral fortitude,

Hold me steady through the storm,

When the easy road turns crooked,

Let my choices stay firm.

I’ll do what’s right when nobody’s watching,

Do it right, do it true—

Even if it costs a lot of efforts.

I’ll be embracing the value of different sorts.


I won’t call wrong “it's normal,”

I won’t give up the value I hold,

I’ve seen how silence turns to-

be the power of influence,

And how misunderstanding gets beat to sleep.

So I’ll speak with insight now,

Not reckless, not rude—

Just brave enough to tell the truth

And strong enough to be the rule.



Oh, moral fortitude,

Hold me steady through the storm,

When the easy road turns crooked,

Let my choices stay clear.

I’ll do what’s right when nobody’s watching,

Do it right, do it true—

Even if it takes a lot of effort

I’ll be faithful to the value I hold.



If my perspective gets dragged through alleyways,

If my belief gets turned to doubt,

I’ll keep my step on higher ground,

No matter what they shout off.

Let my compass point through darkness—

Let my integrity stay strong enough.

’Cause strength isn’t never failing,

It’s choosing right direction.


Oh, moral fortitude,

You’re the weight that makes me strong,

When temptation starts to whisper,

You tell me where I belong.

I’ll do what’s right when nobody’s watching,

Even when the mood feels blue—

With my mind opening and with my passion flow,

I’ll stand strong and breakdown the darkness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment