Monday, July 27, 2026

Immersed

 So I release the positive thoughts to stand apart. And let the unusual experience rewrite my tale. In every layer, I’m evolving. Not just alive… but fully immersed into the realm.

I stepped inside the frame being drawn,

A world that felt more real than before.
Where every edge was undefined
And issues dissolved inside my mind top.

The boundaries began to bend
No start, no finish, no pretend
I sometimes lost the distance, 

lost the point of view
And everything became -

just so holistic, so odd


No separation left to find
Between the outer and inner world

I’m fully immersed in the moment’s design
Where yours and mine no longer divide.
Every sense is amplified
In a world I cannot step outside
I’m fully immersed, hopefully there’s no silo wall.
In every try, in every turn
Issue dissolves and reappears
As something deeper than it seems.


The signal flows beneath the surface,
A quiet pulse I’m setting out.
Not just observed, but intertwined
A dynamic universe with space and time.

The more I try to understand
The more it slips from my knowledge scope.
Like meaning isn’t meant to hold
But something felt, not something told


And every layer I reveal
Becomes another way to feel and articulate. 



If I could step beyond the seasonal stream
Would I still know what’s real to the world?
Or is the truth within the flow
The only way I’ll ever know?

Maybe distance was a contrast realm,
We told ourselves to continue reaching up.

I’m fully immersed, no need to hide.
The inner world from what’s outside
Every boundary redefined
As perception reshapes the storyline
I’m fully immersed, and now I see a different perspective.
The world is not apart from me
It’s something I co-create and feel up to.
An the colorful picture of what is real.


So I release the positive thoughts to stand apart
And let the unusual experience rewrite my tale.
In every layer, I’m evolving
Not just alive… but fully immersed into the realm.


0 comments:

Post a Comment