Monday, July 27, 2026

Temporal Realm

If I can’t stop the spinning gears, then I’ll choose what I create. Let the nature inspires who I'd like to become, how to live a fulfilling life.

I woke up in a rhyme of summer rain,

Past the hush of yesterday’s flame,

Streetlights blinking in a silver line,

Casting shadows through the same old frame.

Every idea becomes a thread,

Every outdated custom learns to bend—

I’m  watching a spark in the corner across-

the street and alley,

Still holding on to where I’ve been through.



Tell me—who keeps the energy high when we feel exhausted,

Who turns the pages when storms come?

Welcome to the temporal realm,

Where the seconds and minutes merge into the riverside flow,

Where passion turns slow to instant glow.

And every “soon” is falling over.

I run but can I outrun the tide,

I’m learning how to let go—

In the temporal realm,

I’m becoming what I don’t know.


There’s a river made of “almost,”

That never quite arrives on cue,

The years carry on seasonal expectation,

Bringing up new perspectives in the echo of historical time.

I’ve seen dawns woven from the emerging beam,

Tiny seeds of creativity breaking through—

If the minutes take their toll,

I’ll be inspirational in truth with something new.

So I stay alert like the change is part of realm.

I continue to write stories in fleeting light beam.



Maybe time is just a gateway,

Maybe asking questions is how we grow,

Maybe “change the world” is a practice—

Not a promise we can hold for a short time.

If I can’t stop the spinning gears,

Then I’ll choose what I create:

Let the nature inspires who I'd like to become.

How to live a fulfilling life.



Welcome to the temporal realm,

Where the day and night hum a different theme,

Where every effort leaves a seed,

And every tear turns into a shining waterdrop.

I won’t waste the time I’m given,

I’ll carry wonder like a torch—

In the temporal realm,

I’m continually discovering -

the influence I could make, 

the purposes of what I’m for.

1 comments:

Mastering active currency trading demands rigorous risk discipline, accurate entry planning, and absolute account protection. Fundedfirm provides global market participants with top-tier technology, ultra-fast order processing, and clear evaluation tiers built to support rapid prop career advancement. To safeguard your active equity against unexpected transaction friction and stay well within maximum loss limits, using a high-precision Forex Spread Calculator is critical for evaluating bid-ask gaps, pip expenses, and net trade costs before submitting live market orders. By removing transaction uncertainty and trading with complete mathematical accuracy, Fundedfirm enables you to clear evaluation challenges easily and scale your funded capital securely.

Forex Spread Calculator

Post a Comment