Friday, October 25, 2024

Go, go, go away

 Let's open another page, to work hard, do things right; find a brighter way to- move forward, make ourselves fine or shine. Go go, go away, let's immerse ourselves into-the light..

Go go, go away,

I’m tired of -

the shadows that,

you leave behind;

You intervene for so long, 

turned my life upside down;

thought you would lift -

me up a long long time ago, 

but you test & trial, 

pushed me to the ground;

feel confused and unfair;

why did you let me down,

make me fall down?


Go, go, go away,

I'd like to reclaim my sky;

realign my time;

thoughts follow by thoughts, 

like whispers around, 

keep echoing in my mind,

no more tricks, guiles;

I need to step into -

the light;

recharged me, 

refresh my sight,

hold on to the beliefs,

try to stand up...


Go, go, go away,

summer has faded away,

Autumn just comes around;

I'd like to -

break free from -

outdated chain of thoughts,

keep learning agile...


Go, go, go away,

it's time to say goodbye,

I am very tired;

save our memories,

without holding others down;

take different trails; 

fit our styles.

Let's open another page,

to work hard,

do things right;

find a brighter way to-

move forward,

make ourselves fine or shine,

Go go, go away, 

let's immerse ourselves into-

the light;

fly on the sky...


0 comments:

Post a Comment