Friday, October 25, 2024

I Feel Like

Can we discover patterns, search for clues? tell ineffable stories? share unusual experiences?

Feel like I am with someone,

but I cannot see them around;

Feel like I have touchy-feely chats with you,

but you are only in my mind; 

Feel like I am emotional, 

but I am calm;

feel like the rain drizzles down, 

but I also watch the sunrise..



Feel like those voices,

spreading around, 

but the surrounding is-

so quiet;

Every little moment counts;

every mind is different,

Feel like I am not lonely,

but am I alone?


Walking through the city, 

with global strangers around,

Every street corner feels like -

something right and wrong;

see people dance in the rain, 

spinning around;

feel like -

the viable atmospheres influence

ponder what could be in their mind?


Wake up to sunlight,

break through the darkness,

awake our subconsciousness, 

feel like - 

we are so same and different,

forget those unpleasant down time,

encourage ourselves to -

move on..


In this vast, complex world,

with known known, 

unknown unknown,

feel like a keilodoscopes,

generate color, shape, size, of -

all kinds;

can we discover patterns,

search for clues?

tell ineffable stories?

share unusual experiences?


0 comments:

Post a Comment