Monday, September 21, 2026

Fair & Square

Right doesn’t hide, right doesn’t bend. It earns its place,  it doesn’t pretend.

I don’t cut corners,

when the road gets steep.

I keep my word, 

even when I lose the beat.

No cheap tricks, 

no borrowed lines,

Just steady paces and a clear mind.



If it’s worth doing, 

I do it right,

Even in the dark, 

even in the shadow.


I’m fair and square, 

yeah I’m doing right,

Not just for today, 

but for the future time.

Do the work, 

tell the truth, 

no disguise—

I’m fair and square, 

let it stand or it won’t.


When the pressure tries to change my tone,

I hold the line, 

I make it known:

Right doesn’t hide, 

right doesn’t bend,

It earns its place, 

it doesn’t pretend.


Measure my steps by the way I act,

How I influence, 

how I keep on track.



I’m fair and square, 

yeah I’m doing right,

Not just for today, 

but for the future time.

Do the work, 

tell the truth, no disguise—

I’m fair and square, 

let it stand,

let it go.



If they test me, I’ll be real,

Even when the answers aren’t ideal.

I’ll take the hard path with wise steps,

Do it in the open—no hidden parts.


I’m fair and square, 

doing right in the right way,

With my steps on the ground, 

no shortcuts on my way up.

set up the standard,

keep the value high.

I’m fair and square, 

don’t lose the direction to move forward.


Fair and square… right way through.

Fair and square… influence the world.






0 comments:

Post a Comment