Thursday, September 17, 2026

Growth

Let the outdated concepts fade away—I’ll keep going, advance the world. Cause every bend on the road, turns my journey into something real.

I took the road that looked so far,

Streetlights flickered like a warning sign,

Every plan I held in my minds.

Turned to be dynamic at the edge of time.

I shape viewpoints, 

I collected the ideas,

But something in me slipped and changed—

Now I’m learning how to explore,

without losing who I became.



If I’m lost, 

then let me find myself.

Where I need to grow instead of getting stuck —

Cause the ache feels like

A map I couldn’t read till now.



This is my detour for growth,

Not a backward, not a fall.

I’m moving slowly but I’m moving real,

Building something new from I experienced.

If the road breaks,

 I’ll break through—

I’ll turn the hurt into fuel,

’Cause every “not yet” and every “no,”

brings my courage how to be brave and holistic.



I heard the doubt talk louder in darkness,

Said, “People take shortcut, 

obey to conventional wisdom."

But I pursue true wisdom, wrote my story in different ink.

On pages I try to convey insight and wisdom.

And when the window wouldn’t open,

I stopped asking it to stay shut—

I found a paradox in-between,

Learned that change can be “not enough”

Until it reaches the high level of professional maturity.



If I’m late, then let me be late

To the version of me that needs to be clarified,

Cause the lessons never waste

They just trade fear for growth.



It is a setback, it's a detour,

it’s really about navigating into right direction—

The storm was a test and trial,

Not a punishment.

I’m not behind, I’m becoming,

In the quiet influence—

I’ll plant my hope where I’m standing

Till it rises out of stress.


Yeah, this is my detour for growth,

Watch me stand back up again,

With a softer kind of influence,

And a harder kind of value and strength.

Let the outdated concepts fade away—

I’ll keep going, advance the world.

Cause every bend on the road,

Turns my journey into something real.



So if I miss the turn, don’t panic—

I’m still moving toward the light of wisdom.

It’s not the end of the journey,

It’s the way I learn to rewrite my stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment