For every moment of change, I’ll reach for the next level of growth. Up, up, I’ll go, continue influencing the world .
When the wind blows,and the skies turn gray,
I’ll lift my spirit high,
I won’t let my passion fade away.
With every beat of changes,
I’ll rise from the ground,
In the face of the storm,
my strength can be found.
Up, up,
I’ll soar like a mountain peak,
Break the silence,
I’ll convey unspeakable.
With the wind breezing up,
I’ll reimagine what's possible.
In the journey of growth,
I’ll never be the same.
Through the valleys low,
and the mountains steep,
I’ll hold onto vision,
in the values that I keep,
With courage as my compass,
I’ll find my way forward,
In the rhythm of the innovation,
I’ll seize the moment for-
breaking through conventional wisdom.
So let the world try to understand who I am.
In the face of the struggle,
I’ll do my best to advance.
With passion in my spirit,
I’ll rise above,
In the flow of the moment,
I’ll find truth of all kinds.
Up, up, I’ll soar like a bird,
Breaking the silence,
I’ll sing every word,
With the wind breezing up,
I’ll overcome those shadow minds.
In the journey of transcendental changes,
I’ll never be the same.
So here I am,
with vision in my sight.
In the embrace of changes,
I’ll take strong values and beliefs.
For every moment of change,
I’ll reach for the next level of growth,
Up, up, I’ll go,
continue influencing the world .

0 comments:
Post a Comment