Thursday, January 11, 2024

My Eastern Style Lunch in Europe

For the lunch in the mid-day to boost my energy, I need nutritional food, flavoring taste, cost effective price and fast delivery to ensure I can continue taking my daily journey with fresh energy, positive mentality, creative thoughts and high productivity.

Most cities I visited in England and Europe are mid or large metropolitan areas, blending with Western themes and Eastern charm, with diversity of food and culinary. 

So usually I have plenty of choices to select what I want to eat by evaluating nutrition, flavor and cost. If I had the western style breakfast in the early morning, I perhaps want to have an Eastern flavor lunch for recharging myself with different tastes and ingredients.

I like noodles a lot. I often eat Japanese udon, Chinese beef noodle or Vietnamese Pho bowl for lunch. They are all noodle soups mixed with some meat and veggies, pretty flavorful. Compared to the western style fast food, they are usually more expensive; but the authentic flavor and tasteful soup provides certain nutrients that burgers and soft drinks couldn’t bring to us.

I also like egg fried rice or steamed brown or white rice with some tasteful dishes or separate Soup bowls. Rice provides balanced nutrition, less fat, keeping us fit. Eastern style dishes with spices are tasty, fresh, and could satisfy our stomach and boost our energy.

Sometimes, Korean tofu hot pot, Chinese wonton soup, Japanese sushi, and Thai food plates are lovely treats. Tofu has high plant protein; wonton wrapped with meat seafood or veggie has an authentic oriental taste; sushi is always popular for people like fish.

We live in the hybrid modern society; we have abundant choices for our meals to fit our needs & wants, and recharge our energy. If Western style brunches recharge my energy, then an eastern flavored lunch rejuvenates my spirit.

For the lunch in the mid-day to boost my energy, I need nutritional food, flavoring taste, cost effective price and fast delivery to ensure I can continue taking my daily journey with fresh energy, positive mentality, creative thoughts and high productivity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment