Monday, January 8, 2024

Recharge energy with Western style brunch

We all have our own favorite food for breakfast; either it’s continental or personalized style, the nutrition balance and fresh choice to keep us healthy is important to refresh ourselves and have a great day.


I took the journey to visit dozens of European cities recently; often western style brunches recharge my energy, boost my spirit to do research, visit fantastic new places, take walking tours to get familiar with different city districts, dig into culture roots of varying metropolitan areas, leave the footprints for understanding the global society with empathy and grow into a true global leader interactively.

Breakfast with all flavors all over places: Quite a few hotels offer nutritional breakfast with multiple options of drinks, breads, jams, meats, desserts, cereal, fruits. So we can pick the foods to fit our own taste and refresh ourselves with some delight. Usually I like hot chocolate in the winter time, also enjoy juice or breakfast tea. I like toasted wheat bread with jam. In Switzerland, there were more fresh fruits I could pick. In Paris, there are quite many drinks I could choose. In Venice, the breakfast dessert is very delicious. In Brussels there were all sorts of Jam to choose from. I observed the guests in the hotel, they ate up all the food they put on their plate, and didn't waste the food. In Berlin, Germany, I bought their fresh made breakfast in the local bakery, very creamy and delicious. In London, I ordered some traditional English breakfast with local tea. Usually that includes bread slices, eggs, sausage, beans or other veggies, I like Oliver as the appetizer a lot.

If I missed the early morning breakfast, to save time and cost, I also like McDonald’s fresh muffins, cheeseburgers, hash brown and hot drinks as brunch. Their fast delivery and coherent quality made me like their brand name.

Some hotels provide a simple breakfast for guests. The breakfast I had this morning was wheat bread with jams plus coffee. It’s ok to give me energy to walk through the new city for a couple of hours. Sometimes I ordered my breakfast tea without dessert in the mid morning. That also boost my energy, clean up my stomach and keep me fit

Although my breakfast is not luxurious, there is no lobster tail or fish roll with it. It keeps me energized with enough protein, fiber, vitamin, etc, to take the journey day by day. We all have our own favorite food for breakfast; either it’s continental or personalized style, the nutrition balance and fresh choice to keep us healthy is important to refresh ourselves and have a great day.

5 comments:

I am really enjoying reading your well-written articles.. I appreciate your work.

Wow that’s very perfect! It’s interesting and everything are amazing

Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

I truly enjoy looking at on this web site, it contains fantastic articles

I genuinely enjjoy studying on this site, it holds excellent articles.

Post a Comment