Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Illumstrateruleless

Shall we-understand, review, update rules, reflect, tune, adjust, keep rules last, when time moves on; to push -the human society forward, progressively?


Rules are like-

the traffic light,

as the constraints to -

keep us safe;

guide good behaviors,

keep the order from -

chaos, instructively.


There are -

good rules, bad rules,

visible rules, hidden rules,

local rules, global rules;

some rule we have to -

follow to be-

a good citizen,

in the nation;

or the global resident,

on the earth;

other rules,

we might need to-

break,

for inspiring change,

creatively.


Can you follow -

the right set of rules,

voluntarily?

break down -

outdated rules,

courageously?


If we do not live by rules,

What do we live by,

though?

rules are needed,

in environments where-

there is not enough consensus on-

common values;

rules shouldn’t be-

just for maintaining-

the status quo,

but push for -

realizing common value,

fairly.


There's a set of -

rules per se,

in each of us,

we either listen to and follow

or choose to ignore,

situationally.

Too many rigid rules stifle-

free thinking,

creativity;

local rules create-

silo mentality;

hidden rules enlarges-

gaps for building trust.

Rules are temporal,

rules are meant to-

be broken;

can you make -

a clear discernment,

consciously?

Are you -

an innovator to -

live less by rules?

balancing “rule & ruleless”

flexibly?


The natural rules are-

timeless and effortless,

like four seasons of change,

make us feel humble,

deep inside;

human’s rule can be-

out of date,

once a while;

Shall we-

understand, review, update rules,

reflect, tune, adjust,

keep rules last,

when time moves on;

to push -

the human society forward,

progressively?


1 comments:

I was able to recover my hard earned funds/cryptos with the help of a private/certified hacker, He was able to trace and recover my investment from a fake trading platform which I invested almost $197,000.00 that almost ruined my life because my wife left me after I lost everything because of my foolishness after she warned me severally. Thank you Dr Joel for giving me my life back, I am forever indebted to you. Reach Dr Joel on (Dr.joelvey44naths@gmail.com) OR WHATAPPS (+1-252-512-0391) for
*Binary Recovery*Credit Repair*Social Media Hack*Stolen Funds Tracing*Spy Software and MORE!!!

Post a Comment