Monday, January 2, 2023

lluminating

Isn't it a tough journey to pursue the digital way of brainstorming, innovating and story-telling?

Leadership is complex yet simple: Complex in that there are so many traits and characteristics that are considered when evaluating a leader. Simplicity in that the substance of leadership never changes, it’s all about the future and change; direction and dedication; influence and innovation. 

The purpose of the book: Leadership Master - Five Digital Trends to Leap Leadership Maturity is to convey the vision of digital leadership, share the insight about leadership maturity, and summarize five emergent digital leadership trends Here is the monthly tuning of digital leadership.

            Illuminating Leadership


Illustratelooking It is- the New Year approaching, promptly; we intend to focus on- the future, look through “VUCA” reality, courageously; the past is never- far away, just hidden from sight, rightly…

Illuminatelook-2023 New Year Day is -clear, warm, full of sunshine, brightly; the New Year’s perspective is -optimistic cautiously…

Illuminatelook-2022 The old year is - fading away, gradually; the new year is - coming, at the right timing; shall we look behind, insightfully.

Illustrate"beforenewyear" Before you know it, you are changing, are you changing, progressively?Can you make- positive influence, bring more people into -the circle of -change, over time, innovatively?

Illustraterenewing Modern life is-intense, fast-paced; isn’t holiday -the time to -genuinely look, gently feel, gradually permeate, keep our aura flowing, instill passion, recharge energy, reimagine the future, boldly?

The “Future of CIO” blog has reached 10 million page views with about 10200+ blog postings in 59+ different categories of leadership, management, strategy, digitalization, change/talent, etc. The content richness is not for its own sake, but to convey the vision and share the wisdom. Blogging is not about writing, but about thinking; it’s not just about WHAT to say, but about WHY to say, and HOW to say it. It reflects the color and shade of your thought patterns, and it indicates the peaks and curves of your thinking waves. Unlike pure entertainment, quality and professional content takes time for digesting, contemplation and engaging, and therefore, it takes time to attract the "hungry minds" and the "deep souls." It’s the journey to amplify your voice, deepen your digital footprints, and match your way for human progression.

1 comments:

Hello there,

I to introduce you to a crypto investment platform TimNex 🚀🚀 better than any other Crypto platform out there.

TimNex is an investment platform that has an inbuilt AI (Artificial Intelligence) that automatically trades for you and guarantees a profit of 1.5% - 8% daily, 10.5% - 56% weekly and 45% - 240% Monthly. The AI has a success rate of 99.99% which has never failed and will not fail you.
 Our AI uses a sophisticated algorithm to identify trading opportunities in the crypto market and act on them on your behalf.

🔵As an individual TimNex has really being more important and has also been really helpful
🟢 I am in control of my money ( my capital and also my profit ! I alone can deposit and withdraw my profit and capital also
🟠 at first I was doubting this system so I started with $20 and in 2 days I got ‘bout $75 , I tried withdrawing it and indeed it was a success, then I believed that it’s a legit and good way to trade
🔵All I did was register and verified my account, then I was giving an AI Assistant that helps me monitor my trading market
🟢 I was introduced to TimNex by a friend of mine Freddy who is an Admin of TimNex
🔵I’m really thankful and also grateful , and I also want to share my experience with anyone that has ever lost or maybe can’t trade !!
🟡 I make about 90 percent profit daily and about 4 thousand percent weekly !!



🔵So if you’ll like to be an expert in trading and making much more than your Deposited amount
You can contact via Email :freddytimnex@gmail.com
FREDDYTIMNEX@GMAIL.COM

Post a Comment